The Facts About Client Retention
Below, we have provided some statistics about client retention and how they relate to a Greeting Card Mailing Business and this home based business idea:
- 91% of small businesses do little or nothing to retain existing customers.
- The average American business loses 50% of its customer base every 5 years.
- It costs 7 to 9 times more to develop a new customer than to retain a current one.
- Your client needs to be reminded of who you are, 78% of your customers are lost after six months of no contact.
- A greeting card mailing business can help professionals and small business owners stay in contact with their client and customer base and help to build their repeat and referral business.
In a recent survey, the following results confirmed what many of us have known all along:
- 96% of people who receive a greeting card will open it.
- 88% of greeting card recipients feel more valued when they receive a greeting card that expresses appreciation.
- 95% of greeting card recipients felt that scanned in signatures are impersonal and look mass produced.
- 87% of greeting card recipients stated that if a business card was included in the greeting card, they would keep it for future contact.
Common Tags: Home Based Business, Home Based Business Idea, Home Based Business Opportunity, Home Based Greeting Card Business, Greeting Card Business, Greeting Card Mailing Business, Client Retention, Stay In Contact
Signature Greetings Home > The Facts > About Client Retention